There are so many things that are likely to happen when you take bad weed. Though, it may vary from person to person and vary depending on how you have chosen to enjoy your cannabis. However, there are a number of common things that many people have reported feeling when suffering from what they would describe as a bad weed. One of these common features is the combination of a pale face with a sweaty brow, a shortness of breath, and a numb face (Tashkin et al, 2013).
Maybe you want to see this first: Marijuana pipes - Top 20 Best Weed Pipes of 2019 - USA Amazon
When these three things together are experienced, it can instill a sense of panic and fear but it is important to try and stay calm and know the reason you are feeling this way. Another common symptom is stomach pain and nausea which can lead to vomiting although you are less likely to throw up if you can try and remain calm. This is just because our stomachs are connected to our nervous system and our psychological feelings can transform into physical ones if we focus on them too much and feel panicked.
Bad reaction to weed
A fatal overdose on weed is unlikely, but that doesn’t mean weed is harmless. The signs of using too much marijuana are similar to the typical effects of using marijuana but more severe (Meier, 2012). These signs may include extreme confusion, anxiety, paranoia, panic, a dry cough, congestion, itchy eyes, watery eyes, a runny nose, sneezing, sore or itchy throat, fast heart rate, delusions or hallucinations, increased blood pressure, and severe nausea or vomiting (Fried et al, 1998). In some cases, these reactions can lead to unintentional injury such as a motor vehicle crash, fall, untimely because of carelessness or poisoning. Handling the drug may also cause contact dermatitis, a skin reaction that can have the following symptoms: blisters, dry skin, hives, itchiness, red, inflamed skin (El Marroun et al, 2011).
Bad experience with weed
In a strange way, too, I lost track of time. It felt like things I had done five minutes ago were hours and hours ago. I couldn’t hold the train of a conversation in my head; because it felt like every sentence was hours ago. Apparently I wouldn’t stop moving around, but I don’t really remember that. It also felt like every thirty seconds, every time I forgot, but I was waking up over and over again, from a dream within a dream, within yet another dream.
I started feeling incredibly woozy and had to sit down, but then was all right in like a minute. We were outside, and walking back up to my room was…surreal, I guess. At first it was just like my mind was a tiny bit disconnected from my body, although not necessarily badly, just a little floaty. By the time we got back up to my room, though, it was entirely different. I started feeling incredibly dizzy. I had a hard time standing up, so I sat on my bed. Looking around, it felt like the world wasn’t three-dimensional anymore. Or, rather, it was like the room was a photograph with multiple exposures.
How to stop tripping on weed
First of all, the most important thing is to avoid panicking when you notice the first signs that something is wrong. Trying to stay calm is the key. Popular culture, along with the personal opinions of users in various Internet forums, have produced a long list of tips, ranging from the consumption of sugary products, such as Coca-Cola, to the use of medications, like aspirin, which allegedly counteract the effects of a bad trip. However, you should simply try to relax. Breathe easy, inhaling through the mouth, and exhale slowly, relaxing each and every one of your muscles, and wait for the bad trip to pass and for its effects to fade. These should be your main objectives. You can also act as you would if suffering a drop in blood pressure, with a manoeuvre that few employ when a bad trip hits: elevate your legs. The "sugar crash theory" to explain the causes of a bad trip does not identify its true origins or offer a corresponding remedy to address it. To deal with it the best thing to do, at first, is to focus on peace and calm around us. Do not listen to music or watch television to clear the mind. In this way it will be easier for you to focus on relaxing your body. Once you have done so you can put on some music that is calming, or familiar, or even a movie that you like.
A change of scenery is also a good idea: if you're indoors, going outside helps, and vice versa. Anything that distracts you from your thoughts at the time is also helpful. Doing some stretching? Having some green tea to relax? Go right ahead. May be a juice? That’s fantastic. Hydration is an important factor to minimize the effect (Filbey, 2014). All this, while keeping in mind that the best thing you can do is try to chat with a friend, who can take over the reins of the conversation and soothe you.
I got high and felt like i was dying
There is often a hidden message when you are high. This message could be that you have a very unhealthy lifestyle that actually is killing you. For ex, cigarette use, bad diet, lack of exercise. The condition of your life becomes immediately clear when you are high. Listen to it. This is due to the fact that you are actually dying. Every moment of your life you are becoming closer and closer to death. The chances are your subconscious realized how vulnerable you really are at that given moment and it sent you into a very real panic. Also, you could try not getting so high because smokers are liable to die young according the Health Practitioners. Save your life today.
Filbey, F.M., et al., Long-term effects of marijuana use on the brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2014. 111(47): p. 16913-8.
Fried, P.A., B. Watkinson, and R. Gray, Differential effects on cognitive functioning in 9- to 12-year olds prenatally exposed to cigarettes and marihuana. Neurotoxicol Teratol, 1998. 20(3): p. 293-306.
El Marroun, H., et al., Intrauterine cannabis exposure leads to more aggressive behavior and attention problems in 18-month-old girls. Drug Alcohol Depend, 2011. 118(2-3):p.470-4.
Meier, M.H., et al., Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2012. 109(40): p. E2657-64.
National Institute on Drug Abuse. DrugFacts: Marijuana. [cited July 11, 2016]; Available from: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuanaExternal.
Tashkin, D.P., Effects of marijuana smoking on the lung. Ann Am Thorac Soc, 2013. 10(3): p. 239-47.
Everyone loves to take hot and relaxing baths in tubs but no one would like to use one dirty or in bad condition, which is why it is extremely important to do an arduous cleaning job to keep them impeccable. In general, most tubs are made of fiberglass, marble, ceramic or porcelain; for this reason, grooming them frequently will not only prevent the accumulation of germs, but will help their appearance endure.
These materials, which tubs are usually made of, are easy to clean, however, they have the disadvantage of being very sensitive, so their treatment must be delicate, the chemicals to be used must be carefully chosen and, by no means, you should use strong bristle brushes or rustic cloth rags on its surface. Similarly, it is important to analyze which method is the most effective for your tub and follow the relevant advice to carry it out, here we leave you some:
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals. In these cases, it is advisable to start with mild detergents to test the reaction that they will originate on the material of the tub and then go using stronger chemicals in case the first option does not leave the finish we want or not work properly. Bleach will always be one of the most used solutions at the time of cleaning, however, it can wear the coating of the tub as it is a very strong chemical; therefore, it is recommended to use it in small quantities, dilute in considerable quantities of water and remove it immediately.
- Vinegar is a natural ingredient that can be of great help when cleaning, especially if it is white distilled vinegar. It is perfect to be used on smooth surfaces such as those made of acrylic or fiberglass because it allows to remove stains easily without much effort and with no risk of damaging the material. For its application, it should be placed in a sprinkler and spread over the affected area to take effect.
- Lemon is another powerful natural element that we can use to improve the appearance of our tubs since it has disinfectant properties and, much more important in this case, bleaching characteristics. It has to be applied in the same way as vinegar, let it rest for 10 or 20 minutes on the area to be treated and then, remove it; this process will facilitate the removal of deep stains and, in addition, will lighten those discolored or smudged spaces.
- Avoid using strong astringent powders. Its chemical composition tends to weaken the protective layer that most vats possess, which leaves the surface more exposed to damage such as scratches or discoloration.
- Use common sponges or soft cloths to remove the pasted dirt. The usage of any rustic product is not recommended as this could damage and tarnish the surface. If a sponge is used, for example, the yellow side will suffice.
- To polish porcelain or marble, since these are more resistant materials, you can create a paste based on sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide in equal amounts. This combination should be applied on the most difficult spots to remove them and it should be left to settle for at least half an hour, then it should be rubbed until all residue of the stuck grime is completely eliminated.
- Salt mixed with hot water is also a great ally when removing dirt. It is advisable to cover the affected surface with hot water and spread a generous amount of salt on it, let it rest for a few minutes to settle and take effect, then remove and rinse.
Remember that before following these tips, it is important that you know your tub in detail. Each material must receive a different treatment since the chemicals used at the time of cleaning create different reactions in each one. In addition, to maintain the hygiene of the hot tubs, they must be cleaned daily or after every time they are used and we should buy covers to prevent waste from falling into water, as this will prevent the accumulation of dirt and, therefore, the creation of stains and bad odors.